- Sleeps two with double or twin bedroom.
- Sitting/dining room has large comfy sofa & armchair.
- Cot and highchair provided free of charge.
- Bathroom with free standing roll-top bath & overhead shower.
- Kitchen with electric hob & oven, microwave, fridge & washing machine.
- Heating by electric storage heaters (white meter) & wood burning stove.
- Bed linen, towels & initial supply of fuel for stove included in the rent.
- Extra folding bed with linen, bedding and towels for older child available at £25 per week.
- Colour TV with Freeview and DVD player, radio/CD player, hairdryer and BBQ.
- Shared walled garden with garden furniture for each cottage.
- Baby & dog sitting services available.
- Free wi-fi internet access.
- Parking for four cars.
Littleton of Airlie Farm is on the A926 between Blairgowrie and Kirriemuir, 3 miles out of Kirriemuir. You will see a sign on the right if you are coming from Kirriemuir or on the left from Blairgowrie which says 'Littleton of Airlie Farm Cottages'. The council have recently put up a double bend sign which obscures mine if approaching from Blairgowrie, so keep a look out for this. Turn in here and go right across the farmyard to the far wall where you will see a blue arrow painted on the wall. Turn right here - you have arrived. Come along to the end of the row to Cottage 4 and I will give you the keys and show you round.